Enhancing a Pharmaceutical Sales team by using Salesforce & Rigorous Business Analysis
Sometimes you can get a lot more than you ask for. A company providing outsourced sales teams for pharmaceutical, research, not for profit, university and healthcare organisations reached out to us. They were looking for a solution to allocate sales territories and simplify the logging of sales calls. They were hoping for a 15% reduction in their total cost of ownership (TCO).
We started by understanding their business strategy, analysing a portfolio of more than 20,000 doctors nationwide, and creating an IT roadmap. Eventually, we provided a 25% reduction in TCO.
The solution does the following:
- Maintain a database of Practices, Practitioners, Institutions and Pharmacies
- Manage affiliations between Practitioners and Institutions
- Allocate Accounts based on territories to Sales Reps.
- Record calls based on Single Attendee and Multiple Attendee with create New Contract
- Record Call objectives and next call objective with next call date, profiling questions, Key Messages captured on Call Recording
- Allocate KPIs to reps ex: visits/day, doctor coverage per month
- Manage Sample Inventory, Samples and Promotional Material Left
- Provide Expense management for Reps with Approval process
- Provide a Mobile Call logging system
Check us out on http://www.cloudriverdale.com.au